Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

germany

On saturday we left norsjö to travel to germany for grandmas golden wedding, but before that we went to friends on sunday, the family I lived with when I was in sweden before I moved, so that was fun I can say! Incredible how time is fleeting, kids are already grown up (well, I remember when they were 3 and 5 yrs, now they're 10 and 8 and the little girl is soon 4yrs, I remember when Frida was pregnant with her and it feels like yesterday !


Unfortunately we had rain all the time and it was quite stormy the last day on our last part with the ferry, so typical, Finouks first long trip with ferry and everything else and it was stormy :D but she did quite well, slept very good but was very observing all the time. The rest of the trip was ok, as you can see my dogs always sleeping comfortable in the back seat ;)
So we arrived yesterday evening (wed.) after a short stop in my hometown rostock where I even got a new haircut :D Use to have quite curly hair but that looks not bad I have to say :) Bought a new cell phone as well, actually my x-mas present but I'm already using it :D Its a LG-GS290 in case you care ;)

So tomorrow we'll have the golden wedding, we'll have a lot of food and way to much cake I can say!
Bye for now, I have to continue studying, exam on monday :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen