Sonntag, 28. November 2010

weekend

I am a bit stressed at the moment because I have quite much to do for university, exam on monday and then I have to read 4books for my exam at home from 6.12-10.12. :-( I missed a lot while I was sick so I even have to do other small tasks that I have to hand in as well.
But it will be quite calm when I come in that course that I want to come in first next semester in january so I really hope that it works =)

Besides studying I had a great weekend, I was outside with the dogs and slegde, weather was sunny and cold, around -18° by now but ok for me, its a differend sort of cold as it is in germany, its not so humidly.

The rest of the weekend did I spend with my boyfriend greger and his kids rebecca and tobias. Yesterday we had dinner with one of his friends, an elk terrine, very tasty ! The dessert was good as well, some cake with mintchocolate and some alcoholic drinks =D
Johanna picked us up to drive us home (way too long ago that I met her, really need to do that soon!) and then we played singstar, I started to sing with tobias but then his voice flopped because of his cold so he decided to play computer instead ;) After that becca, greger and I were singing before we started to play Tekken, one of my favorite games when I was younger so that was really long ago that I did that :)
  After a second kind of dinner around 1am we started to watch a movie while snuggling but decided to go to bed then and had a really nice chat about everything possible-until 5am ;-) before we fell asleep.

I can really say that I like him very much and enjoy every minute we spend together even if we both have a lot to do at the moment but things will calm down after a while and the stress around us will be gone or at least it will be not as much as it is right now.
A lot of people are not really happy about us being together because of the agedifference but I dont care, it's got to feel right and it really does, so many things I like about him and so glad that his family seems to like me as well, especially for kids can it be very hard when their parents have a new parter, and especially when they are not much older as the kids, and even the other way around, not everybody can get along with the kids.
But I like them and enjoy being with them as well, I'm just looking forward that this will work and as I said it just feels good and right so I'm really affirmatory =)

Ok then, off to my studies again, wish me luck tomorrow, 8am !


found some funny glasses at my dads place =D

todays weather: sunny, -13° and some snow so that it cover the landscape, but not so much actually

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen