Mittwoch, 24. November 2010

Germany, November 2010 (continuation)

As you probably can imagine I did not only went to germany to celebrate my grandparents golden wedding, I took the chance to meet friends and family even if the time there was quite short.


So after I finished my exam I went to Jena for one night to visit a friend, funny circumstances cause we never really met even if we know each other for 3 yrs now =D So I had a really nice time with him, another funny fact is that he's swedish :-P
Amazing was also that we had +20° the next day while the others back home in sweden had around -20° :-P
Imagine to sit on the roof terrace with sun and 20 plus in the morning, not so bad I have to say ;)

view from håkans roof terrace in jena   
When I left the next day I met my old friend Lisa in Leipzig, she moved there with her boyfriend to study, we went to school together and she's one of my closest friends :) we had some coffee (well, I dont drink coffee, so it was hot chocolate instead :-P ) and talked a lot, after some hours I continued my journey homewards to grandma, about 45minutes from Leipzig, on my way home Greger called so we talked almost all the way home :) he called me sometimes and we met on msn almost every day so it was a bit easier, still missed him quite a lot :) But I guess I have to say sorry, dont wanna see the bill, its not that cheap to call from sweden to germany on a cell phone :-P bit it was nice to hear his voice :)

The next day we left grandmas place to travel back to sweden, on our way we had a short and pleasant stay at my aunt and cousins place for lunch, the dogs were quite excited, so was one of my cousins and he was cuddling with them all the time :D
martin, one of my 3 cousins ;)
me and gabi ;)

Unfortunately we didn't have much time so after some hours we continued our journey to Rostock, my beautiful hometown from where we took the ferry to sweden again, but first I visited my dad of course, and my (however you say it in english) schwip-cousin Gabi :-P So she's actually my cousins cousin..
It was fun, we watched movies, had some wine and good food, we tried to be a band but it turn out to be a bad idea, we should just let my dad play his guitarr and the rest :-P but it was fun anyway ;)

Unfortunately I got sick, fever and a cold after that so the trip home to the north of sweden was not pleasurable =( actually planned to vstop by two more friends in sweden but we skipped that to get home as soon as possible where I continued with some fever and a cold :(

But now I'm on my way to feel better again so I can continue with my studies =) Had a great time in germany, even if it was way too short but I'm glad to meet at least some of you, have way too many friends lol ;-)

hugs and kisses to all of you <3

gabi and my dad playing guitarr :-P









2 Kommentare:

  1. cooli, du warst in Jena! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Es war so schön dich mal wieder zu sehen :)
    Und ganz viel Erfolg für Morgen.

    AntwortenLöschen