Sonntag, 28. November 2010

once upon a time



 I was born in Rostock, a city in the north of germany, around 200.000 inhabitants if you care ;) So not such a small town.. On these two pictures you see my dad and my mother, and as you already can imagine- the sweet little girl is me =D
I lived all my life in that city and enjoyed my childhood, it happened quite often these past couple of weeks that I was just laying in my bed, thinking about the past =)



I used to do a lot in my spare time, I went riding most of the time, about 7years, I was swimming for a couple of years and I danced standard dance 6yrs, after that one year jazz. I even played guitarr for 6 years so as you can see, I did a lot of things ;-) We used to travel a lot so I've seen a lot of the world already in young years.
my favorite horse rowdy =)
Then I didn't do anything at all for a while before I started to play rugby, I kinda start to forget things lol, but as far as I can remember did I start it when I was 14 ? Funny thing, my coach was my french teacher, he talked a lot about rugby and I was interested in doing sth else so I started with rugby =) Not that girly as the rest I did before ;-)
When I moved to sweden I didn't have the time or possibilities to do anything, I used to swim with a friend from time to time but it was a while ago and now she just got her first child so I guess I've gotta wait a while =D But I found sth else I enjoy, I'm out with my dogs very much, about 2hrs every day if I'm not lazy ;-) Winter is great, after jogging and inline-skating with them in autumn I just sit on my slegde now and let them pull me ;-)

Yeah well, I just felt like writing something about myself, most of you know me how I am now, but especially the people I got to know the last two years do not know so much about me from my past =)


the four crazy kids you see there are me and my cousins ;-) they live in Berlin and I really miss all of them =) I got to see them from time to time but as you probably can imagine I dont meet them quite often, nobody from germay, I live way to far north lol =D


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen