Sonntag, 7. November 2010

Study...study...stud...stdy...sty...stfa...sfa...face...facebo...facebook

ok, exam tomorrow and tuesday, really tried to read that stupid book that I only have as pdf so not really sth I like. And its so b.o.r.i.n.g ! I really don't know what I'm actually reading ! Anway, will work tomorrow (I hope) =D Cannot really focus I have to say, a lot of things are disturbing like yeah, facebook :-P and some thoughts I have on my mind all the time..

Well didn't really do other things this weekend, had still a lot of food left and some nice video chats today and yesterday evening so that was really nice :) feels directly better to see certain persons that are so far away :) but I'll be home soon :) <3 amazing how time is actually fleeting but sometimes it just stands still..

Even if I have to study a lot here I still have some time left to think without much around me, and it's an amazing feeling to have some who really miss you and you didn't realize before how intense this feeling can be before you're that far away, was very long ago I had that feeling in that extent..

And to be married 50 years.. just amazing, I guess nobody in this generation can manage this, most of the peoples relationship doesn't even last 10 years anymore.. Its kinda sad actually but I guess thats just the way it is.. Its different now.. even if I saw a lot of things, I still don't give up, there is one true love for everybody out there, a love that can last a lifetime <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen