Montag, 29. November 2010

hardworking dogs

After my exam I visited the school I had my practical course, the kids were very happy and wanted me to stay a bit longer. It was quite cold today, -19° but sunny.
When I went home a had lunch and then out with the dogs, I took the big sledge for the first time, Finouk was too young last year and Kira was not really eager to pull me alone. So now I have two grown up dogs, willing to pull me through the impressive winter landscape. The sledge is very easygoing and not too heavy for the dogs, really enjoyable I have to say =) We started to train with the little sledge a while ago so we took it slow today with that one, returned after one hour. Finouk is a hardowrking dog and always eager to run all the time while kira just stops running when she's tired.
So here you can see that she didn't wanna pull me anymore ;-) But I guess she was not so happy because Finouk didn't wanna pull her as well so even Kira had to walk home ;-)
Now both of them are sleeping, looking forward to continue tomorrow but now off to my books again, always a lot to do ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen