Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

fun fun fun

today I really had the best day at university, no lectures (well ok one this morning, but I woke up too late so I missed it :D ) only "practical" things if you can say so. We had music, art and drama were we actually had fun all the time, especially drama where I couldn't stop laughing with tears in my eyes for 20minutes, I even had to leave the room cause I probably would have died :D all Emmas fault-yes i blame you ;) cause in the end there was actually no reason to laugh about, I just had to look at Emma how she tried not to laugh (don't ask me why, I have no clue what she thought was so funny) and it was just so contagious haha I'm still laughing :-D

So this was the last day at university for this week, tomorrow I'll travel homewards to fix some stuff and then off to germany with our little nissan micra :D but no snow so far at least in härnösand so thats good. On sunday we'll finally visit Frida and the kids again, where I lived when I was in sweden for school 2005/2006 so that will be fun that too :)

On wednesday I'll finally be in germany for my grandparents golden wedding, its on friday so I have time to relax after that trip and then I have to study because I have an exam the monday after :D will be fun- NOT :D

Ok then, now dinner and a movie, lateron I'll skype with my cousin, was a while ago that as well but I'll soon see her on my way back to sweden when we pass berlin :)  yearning ! looking forward to meet my family and some of my friends again, but I will be happy to get back to sweden again just as much as I'm looking forward to germany, cause someone is waiting for me up here :) <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen