Montag, 11. Oktober 2010

news

This weekend was not really different, after a week at work you just want to relax but still have to do the other stuff for university. So I continued reading and writing stuff and took the time to have some company (besides my dogs), wine and food :-P they came back from shopping when they picked me up so we decided to eat pizza and bought a lot of sweets :-P after that movie as far as I can remember and a lot of wine and for some reason I cant stand more than two glasses but somehow I had a bit more :D
On sunday morning (well, it was about lunch time :-P ) I tried moose meat for the first time and I actually dont like that kind of meat but I have to say that it was really good :-o And for some reason is everybody really into carrying me around haha :-P maybe I should eat more? ;-)
statue of liberty?
So now its monday again and its the last week at school (well, at work) for me, quite sad about it cause I really love this weeks where we're out for work, I feel more and more that this is really what I want to be lateron :) SO I'll just enjoy the last week with the kids :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen