Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

update

sorry, very busy at the moment or just too lazy ;-)

this weekend I had (wine marinated) elk steak for the very first time and it was gooood, even if I actually don't like venison :.p unfortunately was this weekend way too short, now I am in Härnösand again to have lectures and then off to germany for grandmas golden wedding :) really looking forward to it, will be fun even if I already miss the people up here :-/

But missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.. :-)
So, I'll be back soon and time will pass very quickly and I'll enjoy meeting friends and family again :)

Ok then, that was a very short update, now I need some lunch before I'll leave home for university, hope this week will be better than the last one..
See you guys !!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen