Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

way too much snow..



This morning I woke up, ready to have my last two days at work and guess what I saw looking out the window.. SNOW ! and not just some snow, no we had 30cm new snow..
Instead of shoveling all that snow from the garage up to the street I decided to take the bus, but I still had to walk 20minutes in stormy weather-not that what I really like :-P
Anyway, even the bus was too late so I arrived at school 8.15 where I actually start 8.10 but the kids where also late so no problem, one bus was even stuck in the snow so they arrived around 9am.
  Homewards I was very lucky cause I asked if someone could give me a ride home so slipped waiting for the bus and another 20minutes walk in the deep snow :)

So yeah, my last day at school tomorrow, not really happy it was really fun, today some girls said that I'm the queen of germany haha :-D





2 Kommentare:

  1. krass! Weg mit den Highheels würd ich sagen... ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha ja leider :D aber drinne kann man die ja noch anziehen ;)

    AntwortenLöschen