Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

first snow !! tuesday 12.october

When I went to work this morning the streets where a bit white and when I arrived in norsjö i realized that it was snow cause it was almost everywhere there, but nothing at home, not that far away but still a big difference.. But it was gone by lunchtime and we will see when the snow will come back again.

Better than last year there we had snow in the end of september. Have to say that we had a really nice autumn this year, colourful and sunny so thats nice :)
The temperature is between -3° during the night and around 5°C by day, last week we had up to 10°C but i think this is over now.

Not that I think that anyone really cares about the weather but I can remember then next year cause I always ask myself how it was before and cant remember at all :D maybe I should write it down every day, weather and temperature :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen