Montag, 14. Juni 2010

working hard..

these past days I did quite some things in the house and garden, the fence around the 2000m² area is getting longer every day, same with the hedge..
Even inside the house a lot of things start to look more and more like rooms where people actually live, can you imagine that there still are movingboxes around here? well, not that we never opened them, but we but a lot of things back again because of missing space in that house-imagine, stuff from a 80m² flat in a 210m² house and there is no space? ;)

anyway, trying to finish the rooms so that we can place all the cupboards to put the right things in it. And next week I'll be in finnland for some days vacation with the dogs and my new bedroom furniture where this wonderful pink floyd picture already embellishes my bedroomwall now, finally did that today when the wallpaper was done :)


so I guess there is not really more interesting stuff to tell besides the fact that my dogs always take my stuff, here you can see how kira takes over the whole sofa, including my new IKEA pillow which is very comfortable I have to say..
the only highlight I had was -even if not positve- that I had to go to the emergency on saturday morning with my mum, but its ok again, nothing to worry about even if that day was just shit then..
Otherwise same old story every day actually, awake around 6.30am to have a walk with the dogs, then work, lunch, work, involuntarily sleep, work, dinner, movie, computer, sleep..
waiting for somethin interesting to happen but I'm not quite sure about that, decided to meet some friends in norsjö when I'm back from finnland :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen