Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

bored? no I just don't know where to start !!

Sooo many things to do- the fence, plants, wallpapers, new laminate, walls to paint and and and..
glad that there's only the laminate left in my bedroom, next week I'll buy the new furniture :) but thats not it, beside all the stuff in the garden there are so many rooms left to do, and i just dont know where to start- 210 m² plus basement and under the roof.. still have to buy some stuff as well, so I actually need a bigger car to get the stuff home but I just checked, for a big transporter I'd have to pay about 300€, same with sending home from the store !! imagine, 140€ of that would be for the journey about 86km !!! Its driving me nuts, I don't know why it is so expensive to send something in sweden, they're weird :D

Anyway, today I cut myself, sometimes you should look where the nails are, otherwise it might hurt ;) Sun is shining, about 17°C and a bit windy- just in case you care ;D Kira is sleeping and Finouk is running around, looking for food-not that they just had dinner.. :D
Oh and my dear friend Anne got a blog now as well, she did that for the time she'll be in sweden, august 2010 to january 2011, she already started from her university trip to greenland, check it out, its great :) as long as you understand german ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen