Montag, 7. Juni 2010

relationships

today I saw that program on tv about internet relationships and it made me think.. I really wonder how you can call something a "relationship" when you actually never met? how can you say that you love that person just by chatting and calling? and dont forget about the physical part..
anyway, I dont think that you can love someone or say that you have a relationship (that kind where you say you're not single anymore) when you actually never met.

sure, you can get to know someone via internet and you can have a feeling of attraction, even possibly have a feeling of falling in love-which is something totally different from actually being in love..

My friend asked me "are you together then when you finally meet?" yeah, what do you think?
can you say that you have a (love)relationship when you meet for the very first time even if you "know" eachother for lets say 3 or 4 years? gosh, imagine being together with someone for 2 years without having seen eachother one single time !! horrible, I'd die..

I dont say that you cant get to know someone via internet, but without even meeting you cannot possibly call it a real love relationship. Especially when you live far away from eachother..
But even if you meet then for the very first time you cant directly say "he's my boyfriend" :-p
first of all you have to see if it really fits, maybe he or she is absolutely not like it in person, who knows.. but everyone should have the chance to meet though :)

just be careful with the word love..

1 Kommentar:

  1. You have a big point, it´s damn right
    Strong and honestly words, there :)

    AntwortenLöschen