Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

royal wedding

Today swedens princess Viktoria married her Daniel :)
The dress was plain and simple, but I loved the bridal veil. Turned on the tv 8.00 this morning and watched it while painting the kitchen :-P 15.30 they finally entered the church and came out as husband and wife :) It was so cute, she was smiling all the time and Daniel tried very hard not to cry ;) all in all it was a beautiful wedding, you finally get the same feeling and desire to get married haha ;) but it was quite long, all that stuff around, all that music and speaches, poor Viktoria ;) 8pm the dinner will start and 11pm the cake, hmmm that will probably look very tasty..
So that was (well still is) the big day in Sweden, lots of people went to Stockholm, I was happy infront of my HD tv ;D and don't think that I missed anything, wouldn't pay so much money anyway just to see them..
I wish them all the best for their future life, they seem to be a very happy couple and I hope that they will have great years together..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen