Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

trying to catch a bird..

..infront of my camera was not that easy as i thought. We planted some stuff during summer but now its way to cold to have things growing outside, its so beautiful so i decided to put some food for the birds inside, thought I could take a nice picture of them sitting on the edge eating, sun and snow in the background blablabla.

the picture i want-just the bird missing..
Well.. not that easy! I can see it from the bed so i when i was laying there i had my camera ready next to me. But looking at them only thinking about grabbing the camera seemed to scare them so unfortunately no beautiful picture with a bird sitting there only pics with a glimpse of them flying away.. But I will succeed! :)


well at least i got you infront of the camera!

shy little bird not doing as i want him to..
 here I am, trying without succeeding..




thats the closest i got.. but he is sitting on the wrong spot and not the light i prefer either.. maybe next time :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen