Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

photographer with one arm ;)

A couple of months ago I found a great spot for taking pictures, lovely nature and lovely sunset. I unfortunately never went there because of my broken collarbone, so driving and shooting is not really something I like to do, especially when I feel ill from all the medicine.

But 2days ago did my friend Anna ask me if I want to follow for some pics, it was nice and sunny outside so I agreed to come and suggested the spot I found :-)

Well yeah, here we go, enjoy the pics I took with my one arm ;-)

well cannot really call it a secret spot cause everybody knows where it is :P






some pics with Anna :)

crazy girl :)









Annas dog Kaprys

Pizzatime at Annas place :)

Skellefteå lateron



The day before I even had the chance to take some pictures of the fullmoon on the way home from Norsjö. Even here a fantastic spot by the lake with a great reflection of the moon :-)

Unfortunately I had a cableline right in the middle of the picture but thank god for photoshop :D I dont think you see it anymore :)




(klick on the pics for bigger view, but they are only websize, so zooming in wont give you a better picture)

3 Kommentare:

  1. echt gute Fotos ..Laura ... aber paß auf nordisch by nature ist ein Markenzeichen eines dänischen Profifotografen ...Du verstehst ? ..nicht daß du da Probleme bekommst ... lg Jörg

    AntwortenLöschen