Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

me and my scar

Well I got rid of my stitches last week and I didn't really know what to think of it.. The nurse said it looks really good but I couldnt really agree :/ But yeah, its only two weeks ago they opened it so it needs some time, i get that..

Everybody tried to cheer me up and didnt think at all that it looked bad, plus that its kinda cool and they thought of all kind of reasons why i had the scar.

1) I am a cyborg
2) I got attacked by a samurai with a sword
3) I dropped the saw while cutting trees
4) I had the same doctor as wolverine :D

Yeah well, thats pretty cool I guess ;) Now I have stories to tell every time they stop me at the airplane control because i have a piece of steel inside of me :P


And you actually wont see it that much, its where the top strap sits anyway :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Laura -Laura ... was machste auch für Sachen ... wünsche gute Besserung und laß es beim nächsten mal etwas sanfter angehen ... lg Jörg

    AntwortenLöschen