Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

fall

lovely weather outside, beautiful colours, sunny and around 10* :)
its been 2months since the accident, had my up and downs so i thought i'd give you an update :)

i love pictures so that will basicly be my update, i promise to be better with writing as well and maybe more then twice a year or sth like that ;-)

yeah well it was of course better with my collarbone so i could enjoy life a bit more again, tobias 18. birthday, weekend in umeå, beeing outside for walks and taking pictures, my sister in law got her first baby etc. even started working again but i think i shouldnt be that stubborn all the time, didnt went that well so i had to go to work halvtime instead.

but i didnt want to lay here at home 6week, have my operation and then lay here 6weeks again. so i worked 2wks and last week i had the operation. it grew back together but wrong so they had to open it up and fix it so now i am barely allowed to move my arm for 6 weeks. but i can already feel my whole collarbone again :-)

it hurts of course and its a shame that greger started to work further north for some weeks but at least he comes home on friday :) gives me and becca some time to just lay here doing girly stuff and watching a new found tv show called "new girl" ;)

expecting my mother tomorrow for some company and help at home and on thursday we will finally get our closet! :)

even finished the wallpapers in the livingroom last week!



watched out for this cutie wjen my sister in law got her first baby ♥ :)


the new wallpaper in the livingroom


the loose bonethingy from my collarbone before the operation


beautiful colours outside!


why everyone should have a husky ;)


lovely weekend activities!


and presents after the operation :)

posted from Bloggeroid

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen