Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

wednesday

Time is just passing by does it feels like. Got a test tomorrow, math, quite eager about it, started to like math again here at university =)

Did something funny these days, made my own clothes with my name on it, but I thought I have to print something cool on the back.. Was thinking a while but then it hit me =D "Tyskan" (means the german). Here the story behind. Its a small town here, and I've been known as the german one ("tyskan") here before they knew my name ;-) So why should I complain about it? I could just accept being "tyskan" and be proud of it ;)



Otherwise, yeah.. Kinda catched a cold but I went out for a walk with ida yesterday, went to the Café 56 and continiued visiting her mother as work. Then it was time to get home and study, had dinner with Tobias when he came back from school, then I went to keep Ricke company. Börje, a friend, was there as well, was funny  :)

The weather is weird here, it use to be like cold this time, on monday it was -20° but the last days around 0° ?? What is this, even plus? At least we have snow now, and not that little. But still not enough to drive skooter ;-)

1 Kommentar: