Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

billiard

Yesterday I went to play billiard with Ricke. I was quite positive about playing, I like it and I had in mind that I was not that bad, we had a table billiard at home and we played it quite often as well (not only the table billiard) but somehow.. do things seem different when you are younger =D Wasnt that bad in the beginning though, but I got more unlucky with every turn haha, you could think that I was drinking but nope, sober ! Thats even more embarrassing hihi. Anyway, I had fun :) And I got better with every turn haha =D Even if I had quite some skills to miss the balls some times ;) And when I finally was impressing him and about to win did we leave, can you imagine? Guess he couldnt take to see me winning? Just kidding ;-)

But it was a really funny evening, I want revenge!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen