Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Coldest fotoshooting ever !!!

It was fullmoon yesterday and quite big and I got inspired by some pics so I called Ricke and wondered if he'd have time and wanna take some pictures =) What I learned: no more spontanios shoots with things like the moon on a cold winterday, it was freeeeezing cold *brrr*
Could neither find a good spot to take better pictures and all this other stuff I thought about but ok, we will plan it better next time and not during wintertime! When I woke up this morning we had -20°, where did that come from? Had between 0° and maybe -10°..

Foto by www.ricke.nu
The weekend was calm otherwise, Greger bought a new game so we played this a lot, Oblivion 4, I like it so far =) Becca still preferes Dragon Age, but I think she just wants to see her characters kissing ;-)

So, off to more university stuff, got a test on thursday, 2wks left untill x-mas =)
Have a nice week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen