Montag, 28. Januar 2013

you are my sence of humor

monday morning, the day i start to work 6am from now on! Quite ok because I wake up anyway at 5 when greger is off to work so I just get up with him instead of closing my eyes for some hours in the cosy and warm bed. Its his birthday today but since he's off to pajala for work did we celebrate on saturday instead :)


Me earning a lot of money now feels good by the way :P So I took him out for dinner to have a nice evening away from home. Dinner was lovely! Sunday was a lazy day then, lot of tv and snacks but thats how I like my sundays, just doing nothing :)

This week I am doing the last papers I had left to do for university so on friday I will be both tired and very happy. Will celebrate this (well not that specific occasion) with my dear colleges from work by eating dinner outside. Will be lovely as well. Where is the negative in my life? Well I dont care, I feel good :)

In two weeks I will even (finally!) go to get a haircut and some new colour, did it by myself or with help of my mother so far but now that we got some money coming in I thought I'll do something good for me :)

Ok then, movie now before I will fall asleep, work tomorrow again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen