Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

When you hold me, I'm alive, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Day 3 at work and it feels really good =) Seem to have a really nice bunch of people to work with and thats really important to enjoy being with them, we have to see each other every day ;-)

The first day was quite calming i have to say, was much more nervous the day before and couldnt really sleep (may have been my cold as well). After a nice lunch and starting to get to know everybody did we look at the location and went back to the mainschool for planning and brainstorming, decided things like who's responsible for what kid and who will be responsible for language and who for math (i got math hehe). Will be the first day for 5 kids on monday so that will be interesting :)

Otherwise am I having a cold and sound like I'm actually just drinking whiskey all day haha, but I am on my way to feel and sound better. Yesterday I decided to lay down for a moment after work and fell asleep of course. Woke up like 9pm and thought that it doesnt matter now anyway, I need to rest to be fit on monday :)

Only one year left before I can become swedish citizen, time did actually pass quite fast, when I came here to study in the end of 2008 did I know that I wouldnt leave again, but I didnt know that life would turn out the way it did, both for good and for bad, met my love 3yrs ago with 3 lovely kids so it put me in a totally different position, later on some issues with some people but now I am standing here, educated pre-school teacher on my 3rd day at work! 

Oh and did I mention, 2013 will be awesome!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen