Samstag, 19. Januar 2013

Instagram week

 



And another week passed, time is just running away but thats life, especially going faster when you have a good time :) Enjoy the work and the people I work with and when I get home I dont have to do anything else than all the things I want-nothing, haha ;) at least when you come home late, have to buy food, cook dinner and so on its nice to just dont do anything.

Weekends off, feels good not to study anymore, I can just do what i want and dont have to worry about leaving in texts, reading way too many books our tests, now I can finally read whatever I want again, just go and do other things and now I even have the money for it ;)

From my first full time salary i decided from the beginning to do/buy something just for me, after that I will save all the money I dont need so that we finally can travel to germany and even for a bigger flat, new furniture, decoration, more food and bad times :) Gosh, I am used to be perfectly fine with so little money it will be alot haha :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen