Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

unproductive

Last week before I will go to Härnösand again, feels weird I have to say haha but ok.. Cannot really motivate even if its really not that much left now, my friends are the same so its at least not only me.

Was going to buy some food today and I have to say that I was the only one outside o_O The reason could be that its -22* ? =P Bad thing is that I dont have my winterclothes, I left them in the car so they are in Pajala with Greger >.< Anyway, will just stay inside and be lazy study the rest of the week before I am leaving on Sunday. Talked to a friend and we even wanna try out simming and sauna after all these years of not-much-to-do-evenings at the university ;-)

Otherwise so is life just rolling, I actually dont like december because you dont have any money left after all the trouble buying and deciding what to buy for presents, plus that its my parents birthdays as well this month, so you have to thing about 2presents each and I am having trouble finding one..

Ok, more lazy day now, can study tomorrow ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen