Montag, 31. Dezember 2012

+1ºC


new years eve tomorrow, any thoughts about last year, wishes for the next?

well yeah i guess, just like everybody? i've learned that regretting is kind of unecessary. you should take the negative things that happend and turn it so you can see it from the bright side-what did i learn? did it maybe even changed me in a good way? gave me a new point of view on things? maybe even a better one? we all make mistakes sometimes and we all do things we wish that we wouldnt have done. but thats life :-)

 next year will be great i think. just hope that this stupid cold will go away. done with my education, will start to work in two days, earn money, meet new people, learn a lot of new things and will give a lot of knowledge to others-i hope at least haha :)

 then i just hope for some life situations to change more forward, but life is treating me well :) hope me and my beloved will remain healthy. will even hope that we finally can make our long-planned trip to germany to see my family again :-)

so i wish you all a happy new year and good luck with everything ♥
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen