Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

roadtrip


Yesterday did i drive to umeå. Beccas volleybollteam had som matches there and the parents had to participate to get them there. 4hrs in one car with 3teenagegirls was quite.. intresting :-P
When we got there around 12:30 did i first leave to meet a girl from germany that just moved there. So i followed her and some studymates to the christmasmarked :-)
After that some german sweets at her place before i got back to see becca play a bit :)
 After a stop at subway afterwards did we drive back to norsjö again. Got even a massage haha-well, bitz was sleeping behind me and probably dreaming that he was running so his feet on my back felt like a massage :-P

I actually dont like volleyboll, hated when we had to play it in school, one of the worst things i knew but i survived :P Its fun though to watched her playing (even if she complained that i missed the match when she was best), we all need something to do that we like. Will see if I'll do some sport again when I am done with university, not that I need it just to do something else. Body and soul will feel better :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen