Samstag, 28. August 2010

ready for university :-)

so my vacation is actually really over, after 3months ;-)
today I had my last exam that I still had to do again because of one stupid point missing :-/ but I think (and I hope) that I dont have to do this again, otherwise I'd go nuts. So not much happened today, tomorrow I've gotta pack some clothes before I leave on monday this time.
University in Härnösand will start 13.00 on monday, it use to start around 8.00 so I usually are there sunday evening. Looking forward to see Inger again, the woman I live with when I'm there, she's such a sweet person and its always fun to be there and have her som company, feels like home :-)
But I have to say that my schedule does really not look that promising, have a lot of time inbetween like a really long lunch on wed., from 12.00 to 15.15, feels so useless to go there then but well, I have to :-)
what I dont like is that the lessons on the last day are to 17.00, I mean we are a class where everybody comes from another city of sweden, we have girls from stockholm, skåne and so an (yeah and me 6hrs away ;-)
guess I have to tell someone that they may change that because everybody got to travel several hours and on other days we only have lessons to 3pm or this long lunch inbetween.
Will see, anyway I'm looking forward, will be fun to study something again even if I'm already not that happy about our books, got two of them and they look very boring :-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen