Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

daddy's here.. :-)

oh I had some nice days with my father, he came to visit me :) unfortunately was it rainy most of the time, but we had a tour with the longest ropeway, västerbotten/sweden.
fixed some electricity in the house as well, he was very impressed (not in a positve way) by that old stuff here in the house, so its always sth to do here :-)
funny thing is that the clouds full of rain left with my father :-D so now I'm just sitting in the garden, enjoying the sun and the warm weather :) but I'm sad that he left again, way too short that he's been here, hope he'll stay longer next time, but I''ll be in germany in  november so then i have some days with him again :)


so then, summervacation is almost over, just 2 weeks left before I've gotta go back to university.
Happy to go back again, but i cant deny that I like 3months of summervacation :-D
Will enjoy the rest of the time to finish some stuff in the garden an house and then I'll meet some friends as well :-) but no more visitors this year as far as I know ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen