Sonntag, 15. August 2010

bbq, bubble pool and singstar- a perfect saturday evening

Yesterday I went to a friend for some fun and company, it first started raining ere at home, was quite annoyed but we were lucky and had wonderful weather all night long. smart as I am I forgot my cam *lol* but I can still picture it, was so funny hahaha. something I really enjoyed beside all that work in the house and garden. So after taking a shower I tried to find sth in my closet and as always, I really dont have anything to wear :-D now that all the clothes are laying on my floor *lol* but I finally found something to wear and left around 5pm to get there, I met some new people and we learned a lot about the new generation of cool kids from gregers son, the most important are certainly 2 words:

1. you dont say cool anymore, you say "g" now
2. its not "chill" anymore, you say "tshill" now ;D

So something really important you have to know if you wanna be a cool gangsta today- I mean if you wanna be "g" today ;-D and the best was that we even watched these music videos from cool swedish rappers, even their own creation (we were forced to, but it was funny I have to say, even if most of us just wanted to die immediately).

Then dinner was finnished, as I already mentioned we had bbq and potato gratin. After that our two teenager boys left the location with their motorbikes, Ida had to leave as well for some hrs so only 4 of us and a sweet baby where left, perfect for the bubble pool.
When I got in that 40°C warm water I felt like "oh my god, I'll never leave again haha". Unfortunately I'm not one of the tallest so I was almost drowning all the time, good that I could sit on them haha.

So after sitting there for hours Ida came back again and we started the Singstar session and  I was not that bad I have to say-not that one of us could really sing haha. But we had fun with our cowboy hats and sunglasses so singing was not really primarily ;-)

After quite some hours filled with food, warm bubble water and good laughters I left satisfied and went to bed, today I'm tired and lazy :-P
Definitely gotta do that again, pity that we didnt start with that earlier, now that summer is almost over..
Anyway, I have to say it again, I was NOT there because of that bubble pool, even if it was veeeeeeeeery nice to have one :-D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Tchill3r -> Tobias :)19. August 2010 um 00:19

    I see that your starting to learn our language "g-girrl".. It's tchill to have someone with us ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hahaha :D now i'm a part of the gang, right? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen