Donnerstag, 19. März 2015

spring

About two weeks ago spring arrived to the north of sweden, we have around 10* and sun. Thats quite nice and gives you a lot more energy. Even if I have to say that I dont really have energy at all anymore :-P Pregnancy is getting "heavier" the closer I get, laying in bed quite much doing basicly nothing, my feet hurt and I get constantly tired if I do too much (that even includes shorter walks nowerdays haha).

week 33


But thats fine, taking it easy is only a good thing, next week I will start to pack up some stuff from our appartment, we finally got a bigger one just right in time so we're moving the first of april to a 4 room appartment just around the corner :-) Then we only have a couple of weeks left untill the baby comes. So exciting! Its fun to have him kicking around inside, everybody is so sweet! The whole family is a part of it even when they cant be around all the time, Greger is sweet and cosy with me and the belly, Becca (who actually hates babies and thinks pregnancy is kinda creepy :-P ) is excited and thinks its kind of cool to feel him move and see him grow, and Gabriel is just the cutest bigger brother ever. He cares about what I eat and tells me what the baby wants, prevents the belly with lotion and tries to help me up from the sofa haha. He always wants to feel his little brother and talks to him :-)



But I am really curious about who this little boy is :-) He can come out whenever he wants if only we can move first hehe.

Yeah well thats it for now and if we consider how bad I am with my updates you'll probably see our baby boy next time I'll post something :-)

carwash! free from dirt and ready for spring :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen