Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014

time is passing..

..life is changing, so far only for good :-)

We got engaged in april, which makes me very happy ! :-)
Becca came in at Thorens business school in Umeå and i quit beeing a pre-school teacher. Got a job offering so now i am an administrator for a consulting firm :-)

I will start next week and our first projekt will be for a german company called Nordex, building wind power stations. Sounds really exciting to me and it will be fun to start something new.



Otherwise does it feel like spring left us, we went back from sitting on the balcony with +15* to around zero, even snow at some places, brr.

Vitberget, Skellefteå

Harrbacksand, Ursviken

But i really hope for warm and sunny weather next weekend when my sister in law is getting married :-)

Ok then, time to enjoy my free week, time for som lunch!
Have to see if i can fix the android blogger, much easier to update then :)

1 Kommentar: