Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Spring

Its lovely outside these days, around +8* and sunny, the snow is slowly disappearting and you can hear the birds singing all day long :-) unfortunately is it going to be around -15* next week and snow is about to come again :P Anyway, was too wonderful to be true, spring in march-not in the north of sweden!

So! Whats new? Well not much, had my birthday these days, 21 again :D ok well, 24 ;) time is passing by incredibly fast! I worked long and came home, happily enjoying my grandmas package until i surprisingly got a call from Greger to get myself ready for a dinner out! Well I cant complain and i most certainly would not have said no :P no one at the restaurant wanted to sing but ok, i got my chocolate cake ;)



Tomorrow night I will go out with my friends, drink something, go out and have a nice evening :-) Hopefully we are not too tired after work haha, feel really old sometimes ;)

Last weekend I had Becca here for a sleepover, we made sushi and had a girly night with ice cream and movies, but she complained that I was tired before midnight, so here we go, I am old ;)
The day after did we go out for some shopping, looked at some stuff for her new room, some books and some clothes before she went back to norsjö in the afternoon :-) but there was a sushi comeback sunday night :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen