Dienstag, 6. März 2012

one day off

I am free on tuesdays for studying but i used this one a bit different. Started with washing my clothes and spring cleaning my flat, got rid of winterclothes and finally watered my flowers as well ;-)

Got a package from my cousins for my birthday last week and I was so happy! Lovely stuff in it and a picture of them as well =) Its on my wall now were I can see it all the time :3 Thanks my dears, miss you all <3

After that I went to Ida for some girly stuff, cut her hair as well, incredible how fast her hair is just growing longer and longer and mine is just not getting any longer at all O_O

After that I spent the evening with Becca, the day got more girly with a really girly movie-mean girls ;)



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen