Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012

happy birthday to me

It was my birthday on monday, and i'm 21 now ( i at least have been it for 3yrs then ;-)


Free from work because he wasnt there either, so i went to my mother in the morning where i got breakfast and lots of presents :-P had some calm hours there we went to skellefteå for a spa that she gave to me. Felt like a newborn baby after that haha, all smooooth and happy :-)


went for some shopping after that and got a phonecall from my dad :-) in the evening we met greger and went out for dinner, he was wearing armani, looking good :-) after that movie theater "this means war", a action/love comedy :-)


then it was time to drive home, unfortunately did it start to snow pretty much and i was sooo tired. But finally reached home and my lovely bed <3


was a lovely day and thank you for all the congrats, packages, calles and presents :-) enjoyed my day!


and now its even excatly one year ago that i moved into my flat :-) spring is coming, sunny and around +5* during the day, will keep you updated with some more interesting facts soon i hope ;-)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen