Montag, 2. Januar 2012

here comes 2012-the end of the world?

how to open this bottle..?
New year did I spend with my neighbour Ricke-calm as well, I think I'm getting old =D We made dinner at his place first and went to play billiard then, I finally won a couple of times ;-) His parents called then and asked if we'd like to follow to visit his aunt so sure, why not :-) She had cake and stuff like that =D Back home after watching the fireworks to open the champagne-we both dont like champagne that much but it cost 40€ and it was not so bad haha xD So didnt happen that much :) Yeah, anything I will change 2012? (is it even worth it, I mean we're all supposed to die this year right?) No nothing, I'll just live my life day by day, learned that it doesnt really help to plan stuff

The day after did I visit my mother to hang out and play with her new wii, this is really fun and we were laughing a lot =) Hope you all had a good last day of the year and a great start in 2012 =)



(more pics soon)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen