Sonntag, 26. September 2010

update

not really much going on here at the moment, last week I went to university but it turned out to be totally useless so I went home on the second day, just waste of money I have to say but thats life, I still saved some
money so thats well something good :)
otherwise I always meet my friends, just came home and I'm glad that someone is at least taking care of me when it comes to food, otherwise I'd well just eat cornflakes, bread and chips haha :-P
And the dogs are very tired today, they enjoyed the company yesterday and 4 dogs in one bed is quite funny I have to say, even if Finouk always wanted to play with the rest and maybe slept just 2hours tonight, but nobody was really eager to play with her so she always came into the bedroom with some new stuff, caps, pants and so on :-p The first time she really calmed down was after breakfest on the sofa and now she sleeps in her bed and I dont think that she'll wake up before dinner tonight =D So I'm quite lazy myself even if I actually have enough to do, tomorrow I'll start to work for 3wks so that will be nice, this time its a pre-school with older kids so that will be fun, really looking forward :)
Anyway, feel really good at the moment so even studying is not that boring :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen